You have no items in your shopping cart.
Consumer guarantees apply under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those guarantees. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the Australian Consumer Law website at http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au. If a product has a minor defect, we will provide a repair or offer you a replacement. If a product has a major defect, you are entitled to:
- reject the goods and receive a refund
- reject the goods and receive an identical replacement, or one of similar value if reasonably available, or
- keep the goods and receive compensation for the drop in value caused by the problem.
If you think that a Product is defective you should contact us by filling the Warranty Claim Form and our Customer Service Representative will assist you. A photo may be requested to assist with the assessment of your claim. Where a Product is defective and needs to be replaced or repaired return shipping will be arranged at the expense of Grace Baby.
There are two types of warranty that we offer for purchases made:
1. Damage On Arrival (DOA) Warranty:
What is considered as a DOA warranty claim? - Example. When your item(s) arrive broken or appear to be not in good working order on initial usage. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty claims:
The buyer must check their item(s) immediately and report any damages or faults to the seller by e-mail within 72 hours of having received their item(s). We reserve the right to refuse any claims that are made after this timeframe and may request the buyer to return goods at their own expense.
We will repair the item(s) or send a replacement and we will only provide a refund if a replacement is not available.
2. Manufacturer/Supplier Product Warranty:
What may be considered as a manufacturer/supplier product warranty claim? - Example. When your item(s) are received in good working order but prove to be faulty at a later date during usage within the warranty period specified on the listing.
The following terms and conditions apply to manufacturer/supplier warranty claims:
- Please refer to the product description as the warranty period & terms differ from item to item.
- The buyer is required to directly contact the supplier or manufacturer as instructed by any warranty card enclosed or as instructed by Grace Baby.
- Warranty is not transferable beyond the original buyer. The original buyer of the item(s) must present all warranty claims.
- Grace Baby will cover all freight charges if the item(s) are required to be shipped back for repair, replacement or refund.
- We will repair the item(s) or send a replacement and we will only provide a refund if a replacement is not available.
- Your tax invoice is required to be presented as proof of purchase.
- Warranty is valid within Australia only.
Return / Exchange Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase or have changed your mind, simply return the products to us in its original packaging and saleable conditions within 14 days from the date you receive the products. We'll issue a refund to your original payment source after we receive your return.
- You can return your purchase for up to 14 days from the date you receive the products.
- The customer assumes all responsibility of the item until it reaches us, including its shipping cost
- Products will be inspected. The returned item must be in the same condition you received it in and in its original box and/or packaging to qualify for a full refund
- Refunds will be based on the purchase price ONLY (delivery costs not included in the refund).
- We'll issue a refund to your original payment source after we receive your return.
To exchange items, please note customer is responsible for both return and resend shipping costs.
Please note that we do not exchange for the following reasons:
- Colour variances. If a products' colour is greatly variant from the product image, we will exchange. However, slight variances cannot be exchanged. We try our best to match the images to the products' colour, however monitor calibration and differences will mean that what you see can be different from the actual product. If you are unsure, please contact us and we will try our best to answer your enquiry.
- Size and fit. Comprehensive information regarding the dimensions for our products as well as a list of its features and capabilities are clearly shown in the listing of each item. If you purchase a product that is not compatible based on size and fit, we are not liable to provide an exchange. It is up to the customer to make sure that the product is suitable for their needs before purchasing.
- Gifts. Items purchased as gifts for other people cannot be exchanged. Please make sure to purchase the correct item before sending it to someone else, as we are not able to refund or exchanged based on the recipient not liking the gift.
Our team have provided as much relevant and comprehensive information for each product inclusive in its listing, and because of this, we will not accept returns or issue refunds based on compatibility issues. If you are unsure or need additional information about any of our items, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team before buying. We are here to serve our customers as best we can.
Returning a parcel
If you are looking to return a faulty, damaged or incorrect item, fill in our warranty forms or get in touch with us so we can get this sorted out for you.
When the customer service team have resolved for you to return your item back to us, they will direct you to a link where you can create your own return label.
Fill in the required fields, making sure that you get the ‘Return Authorisation Number’ (RA) from our customer service team, or else you be able to progress from this step. Once it’s all filled in with the right RA number and you’ve read the terms and conditions, select that ‘you agree to all the terms and conditions’ then click continue.
From here you will be able to download the return labels and print them off. When you have printed them off, repack the goods in the original packaging (if possible), and attach the label so that it is secure and readable. Drop it at your nearest Post office as it embarks to our warehouse. It may take a while for it to reach our warehouse, depending where you are located. We will send you and email once the product has been received and will progress with and further warranty processes that may need to be done.
We insure all parcels for transit damage: consequently you will be required to sign for delivery. In the unlikely event your item arrives damaged you must notify us by email within 24 hours of receipt. If the packaging appears damaged please note this when signing for delivery. Failure to comply with this may void the transit insurance. We will replace, exchange, or provide spare parts.
The above outlined policies are final and are not negotiable. These policies are applied for the order made on our webstore, our eBay stores or in person in our warehouse. We are obligated to all our customers to apply these policies fairly & consistently, without discrimination or prejudice. If you do not agree to any of the above policies please do not proceed to purchase on our site.