Melissa & Doug Chunky Puzzle - Construction
4 interest-free payments fortnightly with
Shipping rates vary according to the total parcel weight and destination. It will be calculated at checkout.
Order received before 2pm AEST will be dispatched on the same working day.
Estimate delivery time
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to place all the pieces in a line, either flat on the play surface or standing up (depending on the child's abilities).
- Ask the child to point to all the machines that are red. Then, one color at a time, ask the child to find machines that are yellow, blue and orange.
- Line up the machines and count them aloud with the child.
- Identify each machine, and describe the way it moves or works. (A cement mixer spins. A water truck carries a tank and rolls on lots of wheels. A bulldozer moves on tracks and pushes dirt with its dozer blade. An excavator lifts heavy rocks and dirt in its scoop. A truck has wheels and can carry big loads. A dump truck brings dirt, rocks and debris to a different place and dumps them in a pile.)
- With all the pieces on the puzzle board, ask the child questions to make up a simple story about the construction site. For instance, "What do you think the machines are building here?" or "Which machine will finish its work first? Where will it go after the workday?"
Product Features --
Made using the highest quality materials
Tested to be safe and durable
Great fun for your baby and child
Pieces stand on their own for additional pretend play
Thick puzzle pieces are easy for small hands
Full-color pictures beneath each piece
Recommended Age Range 2 Years and up
Shipping Weight: 0.8 kg